MPdB > misc > bullingdon club
An Oxford gathering of pretentious, self-important toffs and associated tossers amongst whom were captured some notable current and ex politicians.
Brasenose College, Oxford, 1987
|(1) the Hon. Edward Sebastian Grigg, the heir to Baron Altrincham of Tormarton and current chairman of Credit Suisse (UK)
(2) David Cameron [, ex Prime Minister]
(3) Ralph Perry Robinson, a former child actor, designer, furniture-maker
(4) Ewen Fergusson, son of the British ambassador to France, Sir Ewen Fergusson and now at City law firm Herbert Smith
(5) Matthew Benson, the heir to the Earldom of Wemyss and March
(6) Sebastian James, the son of Lord Northbourne, a major landowner in Kent
(7) Jonathan Ford, the-then president of the club, a banker with Morgan Grenfell
(8) Boris Johnson, the-then president of the Oxford Union, [then Lord Mayor of London, now Foreign Secretary]
(9) Harry Eastwood, the investment fund consultant
annotations from iconicphotos, while Cameron was PM and Boris was Mayor.
|(1) George Osborne, [was] the Shadow Chancellor
(2) writer Harry Mount, the heir to the Baronetcy of Wasing and Mr. Cameron’s cousin
(3) Chris Coleridge, the descendant of Samuel Taylor Coleridge, the son of Lloyds’ chairman David Coleridge, the brother of Conde Nast managing director Nicholas Coleridge
(4) German aristocrat and managing consultant Baron Lupus von Maltzahn
(5) the late Mark Petre, the heir to the Barony of Petre
(6) Australian millionaire Peter Holmes a Cour
(7) Nat Rothschild, the heir to the Barons Rothschilds and co-founder of a racy student paper with Harry Mount
(8) Jason Gissing, the chairman of Ocado supermarkets.
annotations from iconicphotos